Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I am in LOVE with felt.

Salam,

I haven't get bored with FELT yet. Usually I have this 'hangat-hangat tahi ayam' whenever I find something new to do it will last for few weeks, might be a day LOL but now it has been 2 months :)

Hrmm..how did I get started to know felt..?
Well, my junior and I was busy searching for gifts for senior graduation party.
Then, we found blogshop selling gifts made of felt.
WOA. I LURVE 'em !!

After Cempaka ends( hehe) I bought starter kit online.Just to try up. haha end up I never follow up the instructions in the booklet i bought ( I know what a waste) .hey I do believe in creativity.

these are based on the booklet :)

hairclips 

 colorful flower brooch 
I have evry colors for my own use..hehe tamak kan


these are cuties :)))))

So wadda u think? I know this is time consuming but rather than I stay lazily at home doing nothing, lets make some money.hehe just kidding.
I have sew lots of keychain as present for friends :) and will upload the pictures soon.

fizah.

No comments:

Post a Comment