Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bristol, I am here :)

Salam.
I wanted to post something here since the day I arrive in Bristol but I had been busy and tired. So yeah, i am in Bristol and I arrived here last Saturday on the 1st October 2011. A new chapter of my life will start here.
These 3 people, Izati, Irsyad, and Iman came to the airport . Yeay!

with bullah, hana and hadi ( i wont upload other pics of family members who came on that day)

So my flight took nearly freaking 14 hours from KLIA to Heathrow Airport. From London, I had to take a bus which is another 2 and half hour. By the time I reached Bristol it was already around 10 am. 
There were 4 other JPA scholars and few from MARA. The so not best part was I had to pull my 26 kg of luggage uphill and downhill. Yurp, Bristol is sure a hilly place. For a night I stayed with Kak Arina, a 3rd year student here. Wei Fand and Vicky too. On that day to, in the evening she showed us around university area. I mean who shouldnt be tired . lol.




This place is nice. They have old buildings everywhere. Outside can be ugly sometimes and pretty too. but in the inside they are very modern. First night in Bristol, I do think my body had a body shock with the weather. My nose was bleeding and I had a feverish feeling. So, I took one panadol only. But I'm still sick until today which is now on Friday. I guess my bodyreally has low immune system. 





 On Sunday I move in to my accommodation. My room is big. I'm happy with it. Only the part where my room is a bit slanting. Come on, this house is very old. It has wooden floor but it is has carpet. And the hill is quite challenging to walk up. But most of the time, I used the back door to get anywhere because there is  staircase which is way better to go uphill. I've been climbing uphill and downhill since the day I arrive, I do think I have more muscles now. CEH, perasan.
The study table.

I've already moved around the furnitre . So this is not really the position it is now.

It's a bad thing that my almari is so small :( haha

I have 2 window. and this is the view from my window
Yurp, thats why I cant post any updates here. Because the induction week started on Monday and I had something going on everyday. Even I had to do grocery bit my bits because there is no way to carry stuff uphill if I do bulk shopping. And most of the time by the time I reached 'home' , I'm too tired to do anything and I just lay around resting :)

Will update more soon.

Fizah.
















2 comments: