Friday, January 20, 2012

exam dah abis

Salam,

exam done! after abes exam  baru sedar diri so from now onwards I WILL WORK HARD AND STUDY HARD. no matter exam bulan 5 ke x.nak start dr sekarang. Lesson learnt.

my weekdays is so hectic and packed. macam orng kerja + malam ada homwork and kena study
okeh i shall stop complaining after this.

so when weekdays so busy I shall enjoy my weekends. please dont tell me to study during the weekend too. I will study during the weekend if i cant finish my work during weekdays. but i will finish works durng the weekdays cuz i have weekends as the motivation. okeyh sound complicated but it is good now that I have a motivation. i do not want to study 24/7 and become smart and nerd. I want to study smartly and scores :)

Life need a motivation.
So my motivation for now is the WEEKENDS :)
Ive filled up my weekends for the whole month of February and emptied all weekends starting March. so that starting weekends after March..may ..jun..and so on.. I can rest and read <--reading is not study.

My month of February will be the last month of enjoyment.
nk serius study.

anyway,
at the end of this month, I'll be going to this event
Projek Amanat Negara.
Ive come to realisize I do sucks in stuff about my own country so that is why i am going.
As a student and as a citizen of Malaysia I need to know about the fate of m country :)







This thing sounds so interesting, kan?

owh I am sorry if it doesnt wow you that much, i guess everyone have different opinion and different way of life .

back to the topic .my senior mention in uni
" It is not easy to pass and it is hard to fail''
make sense to me. does  it?

fizah.



No comments:

Post a Comment