Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Xmad Dinner


I had these wonderful Xmas dinner with my host family.  They were amazing and nice people. Helen was a doctor and now traning to become a priest.and Stephen is a software engineer. I'm sorry I dnt hv their picture yet cuz i didnt take their pic with my camera.
They have three lovely daughters. sangat sopan dan beradap. Meet Susanna (12), Louisa (10), Victoria (9). 
They are my new adik angkat.

This is my second time at their house. The first time I went , we ate vegetarian foods. sebab masa apply host family letak 'Yes, I am a vegetarian' sebab x der choice daging halal.hehe
then i told them the truth. and so kali nie dapat makan ayam special. She said I can have a special chicken. sedap k. 
Helen is a really good cook.
and yes she will teach me how to cook some of the English dishes someday. I am excited.
At least I can cook something walopun bukan masakan melayu kan.hehehehehhehehehehehehe

For dessert I had these. Mine is special.hehe orang lain kena share dalam big bowl but mine is very special. Helen is aware that I cant drink. masa tu x bgtaw pun dia I dnt take alcohol. this is special cuz x der wine. kalo yang original kena letak wine. but it taste so nice.
The last course is crackers+ cheese. this is the bomb.SEDAP. tapi x cuba yg cheese ada kaler biru tu. takut. sebab tu considered as mould. and i know I have allergic towards cheese if I eat too much cheese.
Tapi serius kena cuba .sangat sedap

By the end of the dinner, penat and full. 4 course meals kowt!.

GEMUK~~~~~~~~~~~~ewwwwwwwww

hehe


fizah.




No comments:

Post a Comment