Wednesday, March 28, 2012

hey i am at home

So ive promised I ll tell whats ive been up.
 The week before on 17 March we had AGM for MCS ( Malay Cultural Society ) and at night was the annual dinner. of course i did join.
I cancelled my trip to Stratford sebab nak datang untuk Malaysian events. I was suppose to have a trip with Helen and famil--> my host family.
Anyway

All MCS members
That was on Saturday, I cant really remember What i did on Sunday .maybe I was busy doing my essays.hehe

On 10th March, there was a potluck for 1st year students. ok fine i admit i organized the event. it happened cuz hari tu nampak a group of guys. ingatkan malay rupanya spanish. ok malu x kenal malaysian kat cnie .nasib baik x tegur.hehe
at least we reached the aim, nak kenal2 dgn malaysians 1st year. ye la nak if anything happen we can support each other.i was really scared makanan x ckp .rupa rupanya makanan TERLEBIH BANYAK KOT
tambah bdk laki tepi tu : Hilmi.



from left behind, zuhair , zul , sherry, ayie front row : me, ain, nina, athia and nadiya


SO we only have 11 of us .first year malay. 5 girls and 6 guys. opps ada lagi sorang lelaki, dia datang sekejap tapi ada hal lepas tu.
Im sure YOU are interested to know what they are doing. Ok i shall introduce:

Me : I am doing BIOCHEMISTRY hahaha
Ain : Law under scholarship from...ok x ingat
Nina : Law under schoarship....x ingat jgk laaaa
Athia : Aerospace enginering...pama
Nadiya : Chemistry...pama
Hilmi : engineering..Bank Negara
Zuhair : engineering..Sime Darby
Zul : civil engineering..JPA
Shariman : engineering..MARA
Ayie : aerospace engineering.. JPA
arif : Law...bank negara

eh eh perlu ke bgtaw scholar ape..? ye la nnti ada orng tanya plak.
ok so now...you guys know Im not alone here :)))
memang la jarang jumpa these people..cuz my weekdays sibuk with lectures and labs and with other international students.
weekends i do see them.sometimes.
i will introduce my weekdays friends .SOON.
 ok so the gathering went well.
then on Sunday
MCS ada buat Badminton Championship
wuekk as if im gonna play. i only went there for food.huehuehue
ada kakak belanja.so ok la.
heheheheheheheh
Hana tngk la DSLR kakak =p
SO now you know Ill get fat by not cooking but attending malaysians events.
:DDDDDDD
ok to tell the truth I always LOVE free food events. who doesnt ?

fizah.

No comments:

Post a Comment