Monday, March 26, 2012

i was in Cardiff


24-25 March
Cardiff European Games
by Malaysian Society in Cardiff

Ayah! my sunglasses is way cooler than yours HAHAHA


Quraisyia was to come to Bristol this weekend but she cant come cuz ada dateline by April. you know how Imperial is. Anyway since I was in NO mood to study and there is an event in Cardiff, so i just went there and had fun! the best part was the food!!!!!! maybe it was too much if i said i spent almost 15 GBP just to eat. but that is the truth!!! i havent eat buah melaka, pau, lopeh, nasi ayam, kuey teow. Since I arrived at that place, I have been makan makan and makan.sedar tak sedar duit dah abes ,sebab event sampai petang.

this is me eating NASI AYAM! 

So the event was awesome but not as awesome as Nottingham Games. sorry to say. not so many people on that day.
Wondering who I went with from Bristol to Cardiff?
Hannah and me
This is the sister I went with. She is in 4th year Medicine. 
and where I stayed in Cardiff?

This is Zuraida !
I stayed at Zu's place again. well this is not my first time in Cardiff. Cardiff is only one hour from Bristol by bus. and it is very cheap to travel in UK. We jalan2 on Sunday. Last time I went there it was muddy at the park but look at the pics, skrang dah blooming smua bunga2. and the sun was very bright, not like the malaysian yellow sun. here it is white light. that is why im glad i had my sunglasses.
look at this park.smua orng sunbathing !
tengok cantek kan??
bristol team. the tengah is trying to act like a manager LOL
anyway bristol hantar 1 team untuk main football je. i dont really know who played. haha


panas OK hari tu. walopun angin sejuk tapi  matahari terik. nak ja pakai payung tapi ive tried wearing payung masa panas kat London hari tu ,abes smua mat saleh tengok pelik . hehehehe

ok so overall my weekend was awesome and now im back in Bristol
actually my life has been interesting here
kalo nak brblogging and tell evryone what ive been doing, hahah someone might be worried/pissed/jealous. LOL just kidding.dont worry as long as im not doing anything bad/wrong LOL

This week i shall study. semangat nak ke spain 3rd-11 April !! mesti Hadi tak puas hati. 
( to Hadi-->HADI , KAKAK NAK KE SPAIN!!! SILA LA JELES)

but I ll be away on 31 March, i have a lunch with Sime Darby. dont ask me why and what. but I know it is going to be a great experience. UKEC is having a career fair that morning. maybe i might go, but the luncheon is at 3 to 5pm.
so Im not sure if i will be in bristol 1 and 2nd april. might ulang alik bristol ke london. or might as well stay in london. we'll see my budget and sempat x abes study. 
I dont really have the mood to travel much in London,even banyak lagi tempat kat London tak travel.
I ve been to London EIGHT times. and im kinda bored with it. I know how to use the tube without the map and i know most of the roads in London. same ja macam 5 tahun lalu. nothing has change.

and papai.!!!!
if i have time ill tell what ive been doing since macam smua orng curious what ive been doing hehe

fizah.










No comments:

Post a Comment