Sunday, May 27, 2012

exam mood ?

I AM STRESSED OUT AND SCARED!!!!!!!! I'm nervous for the papers!!!!
but I HAVE STUDIED!!!!!!
studying is draining my energy .
My motivation right now is
1. takut ayah and umi bising kalo tak score T_T
2. my company
3. my trips to Germany, France and Italy
4. i want to go to pottery room after exam.nk tumbuk tanah liat

And here is my plan..if anyone try to find me or something..BUT this is my MOTIVATION!!!!

28th May : Exam Chemistry --> past year paper seems TOO easy. but i dnt give a damn. if sudenly tukar pattern then mati la.

29th May : Prepare for Biochem paper

30th May : BIOCHEM PAPER!!!!!!! --> 3 written essays about cycles @-@
now i HATE biochem..cuz i dnt get the point of me learning it.

31th May : Nak buat nasi lemak

1 Jun sampai 12th Jun : WOahhhhhhhhhhhh 12 hari utk prepare for next paper. YES I WILL DEFINITELY SCORE THIS PAPER!!!!!! InsyaAllah!!
but i have international event dlm 4 jam kowt .hehe

13 Jun : paper Physiology

14 and 15 Jun : PACK BARANG!!! my gosh mesti bnyk mende kena pack.

16th Jun : THORPE PARK TRIP http://www.thorpepark.com/ organised by Malay Cultural Society

17th Jun : Evening bus to London.

18th - 20th Jun : Germany Business Trip under MACFIS http://macfis.co.uk/

21th - 22th : Explore London. been to london more than 10th time tapi x abes explore lagi

23th Jun ; Yeah umi datang

24th - 26 th : Paris

26th -28th  : Venice

28th - 29th : Pisa

29th-3rd july : BRISTOL

3rd- 6th July : London with AYAH and UMI --> ayah bwk kredit card taw heheheheheh

7th -10th July : Bristol

11th July : FINALLY malaysia LOL

13-15th July : KL for WOW

16th -20th July : Miri Sarawak for KALSOM

21th- 22th July : spend time kat rumah pakngah.

23th July-29th July : at HOME ,penang.

30 July - 2 August : Bandung , Indonesia

3 August smpai early september : belum ada FULL plan lagi. nanti baru update.

bulan september pun.InsyaAllah going honeymoon with umi kat singapore and langkawi.hehe

okeh 28th september datang balik UK

MYGOOSHHHHHHH
these ARE all my MOTIVATIONS utk exam
cuz If I DIDNT DO WELL IN MY EXAM
i hv to REPEAT which is the exams will be in SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!

so it WILL AFFECT My plans. so THAT S WHY I MUST WORK HARD FOR EXAM
!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ok of to study now. took me 25 minutes to type this

fizah.











No comments:

Post a Comment