Tuesday, November 20, 2012

YOLO

YOLO stands for You Only Live Once .

Right now there are so many stuff I would want and love to do. when I said many I mean I think I have a really looooong list.
Dont worry I know there is limitation in everything and I'm not planning to do something against Gods' rules.
And I do know that right now I am a student and I need to study and balance up my life.
I am always at Uni since morning and come back only around 9 pm. I like to stay at the ASS. HAHA
ASS stands for Art and Social Science Library =p
I'm okay with studying at home but SEJUK OK. pakai baju tebal banyak lapis pun, tangan nak pegang pen pun dah beku.
So it wont be a surprise if you see me at the library wearing the same sweatshirt yang sama jee.
and I cant sleep in the classes no matter how sleepy i am cuz i am actually using my brain and thinking this year HAHA
BUT I am dying of 4 practical reports due the same week and TWO freaking 1000 words for each essay .there goes my weekend. buhbye lazy time.


From the picture, you see how happy I am right now :)))))))))))
ok perasan but watever.
So many things happen for a reason, God knows best whatever His plan for us.

And for whatever we are doing there must be a reason too :))

I know this may not be relevent to what I'm saying here but I just want to share
''Those who heart finds rest in the remembrance of Allah,verily, in the remembrance of Allah will hearts find rest'' 13:28
It is a deep meaning for me. I'm still 'searching' :)

Ok back to YOLO, I dont want to waste my life. There are so many stuff to learn and oh yeah prepare for akhirat.............

heyyy i still have the dream of doing SKY DIVING !! One day I WILL do it and no one can stop me.

Anyway, if I am really going to update what I do in Bristol here , either on FB or Instagram or Blog, OMG, someone will get jealous especially Hadi.
HAHAHAH okeyh I am perasan again.
ye la nanti umi marah plak kata pizah tak study, padahal tak kan la nak tulis benda apa yang pizah belajar kannnn
so jangan la merajuk kalo tak update hehe
I am fine ayah umi :))
I am happy and excited with everything around me but dont worry I wont be nakal nakal.
hehe ok maybe a bit boros. OMG i want ££££££££
I dont know ££ just cant be with me . They always go T_T


Fizah

No comments:

Post a Comment