Sunday, December 29, 2013

What am I doing?

it is 5.16 am. nope. i'm not awake because of Subuh. I've been awake. 
Around 8 pm, I decided to drink MILO and not just one cup but two cups. then ratah milo lagi dua paket. because I was hungry a bit. I ate rice with egg and serunding before that..
maybe that's the reason why I couldn't sleep.

or maybe

cuz I am so MADDDDDD !!!!

I AM JUST SO MAD!!

came back yesterday, balik2 buka petiais nak cari salmon sebab nak makan, and eh pelik kenapa petiais tak sejuk and berair je. OMGGGG, the freezer tak beku!!!
Salmon jadi cokelat, brocoli macam sup je jadi, blood everywhere.
Darah babi ada , darah ayam ada. KULAT, BACTERIA, kaler hijau ada cokelat ada.
teringat ni nak termuntah bueeeeeeeeeeeeekkk

and took me the whole evening to clean up.
memang la lama, sebab satu peti ais ok.
kena tuang barang dengan hati-hati sebab tak nak air jatuh lantai.
tapi fail jugak. sour cream tumpah. ewwwwwwwwwww
sour cream ada fungi.

hey, let me remind i'm a biochemist. i play with fungi and bacterias and my kind of organisms in the lab, so i know their structure and what they do and how disgusting they can be.
so thats why it make me bueeeeeeeeeeeek and gedik lebih bab2 nak cuci fungi ni
GELIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!
And I dont want to inhale those stuff sebab nanti masuk lung and infection. ntah bacteria apa ada masa tu. dah la ada bacon. lagi la banyak bacteria !!
i dont react like geli-ish in the lab sebab dalam lab smua hygenice condition.
ada gloves, lab coat, fume cupbord and protector bagai.


Can you see the FUNGUS?? of course NO! Dh camera x clear


this area was worse. 3 tingkat . 1st penuh dengan darah, bertakung. 2nd x penuh dengan darah ada la sikit. tapi ada daging babi je. 3rd nasiib baik kering. you see there , i drop the sour cream.
i know you would say i'm such a whiner and mengada. it is easy to clean up.
hell no!
it is not easy. smua barang berat. dekat 8 plastic sampah biru yg amalysia punya, umi bawakkn.
but what made me so mad.
cuz hari tu umi datang baru beli groceries dengan umi. dekat 100 GBP jugak la masa tu , or maybe more than that.
masa buang2 makanan  tu. YaAllah membazir gila..rasanya boleh kata dekat 150 GBP. 
kenapa banyak sangat?
sebab stock 3 bulan.
and I dont buy supermarkets punya brand. thats why .not all my stuff ada chop tesco /asda /sainsbury. i mean bukan smua la x der brand sainsbury. i love sainsbury biscuit. but i prefer morrison pnya pisang than sainsbury. pisang sainsbur slalu tak masak and kena tunggu lama baru masak.
this is my way.eg. ada pasta sauce 37 p from morrison , and dekat sainsbury they hv very good italian brand on sale for 1 GBP. harga asal 3 ++. so i will take the italian brand. The morrison punya rasa pelik. macam air and very liquidish. the other one thick pasta paste.
so this apply to pizza and mayonese and other foods.

so now do i have a valid reason to get MAD/ SAD/ ANGRY??

and TADA!!


peti ais dh kosong. tu masa belum cuci. i think samak the whole fridge, for some reason i feel like the fridge is freaking contagious.
i couldnt find kitchen cleaner, so lantak pi la , amek je bathroom cleaner, so it smells like toilet kejap.
so esok kena letak uncang teh utk bagi serap bau

so petiais ni rosak sebab apa?
hrmm. actually baru jer found out peti ais ni tak rosak. 
someone secara tidak sengaja oor accident or dengan sengaja demi menjimatkan tenaga elektik tertekan button to 0 which is OFF .

i'm not accusing anyone. BUT the button cant move on its own.
4 suspects in the house.
UMI (cuz Umi was here), me , vicky, akifa.
Umi doesnt even knw the switch and me too! i have no idea there is a switch dekat belah2 atas cuz i'm short duuh..
so now left with 2 suspects.
can I pinjam sherlock holmes kejap please?

I hope I will cool down before they get back after New Year, cuz if not I'll get so mad and I would not be able to control myself.
i hate it when this happen :(

fizah.


No comments:

Post a Comment