Monday, February 13, 2012

i nearly killed myself yesterday

this morning when i woke up, sakit satu badan!
padan muka.
yesterday, i was crossing a big road , and tupp suddenly i felt down, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.
tapak tangan jatuh dulu, bunyi plak! and then lutut, then baru badan then baru muka.


it was like planking! lebeyh kurang la.cuma tangan ke depan!
malu gilaaaaaaaaaaa
cuz jalan hitam and I was wearing pink.so obvious la.
orang  yang lalu lalang nampak and maybe ada orang gelak
and i got up dengan sakit2 lututnya pegi tepi jalan. gelak kuat2.
i wasnt alone, with Nadiya and Zuraida.
but seriously it was funny
cuz we really dnt knw how i felt down. x der angin , x der ribut, and x der kereta langsung, kelpak bunyi kuat jatuh!
i guess i was lucky .jatuh hari ahad morning so there wasnt lots of car pun.
selamat la. kalo ada kereta sah2 masuk hospital.

Now, my body ache!
rasa mcam cramped.
semalam tak rasa pun. hari ni baru rasa sakit.
haihh
nasib baik hari ni ada 2 kelas ja

eh nope wait i have classes from 10am to 12noon
then 7 to 9 pm.

I cant skipped my night class no matter how lazy or painful my body is.
cuz every monday from 7 pm to 9 pm I have Pottery Class.
and this is the only class that can relax my mind.
and I really really love my pottery class.
15 GBP unlimited access is just awesome!
and i joined the class for another 15 GBP.still worth it .

<3<3<3

Fizah

No comments:

Post a Comment