Wednesday, February 15, 2012

so today I wore baju kurung cuz it was warm this morning and I cant figure out what to wear. i think i need to do shopping for clothes.
and perasan kurus sekajap. I'm not so sure is it just me or my baju smua dah longgar. baju kurung sngt longgar, my tight jeans tiba2 jadi loose jeans, seluar slacks hitam kena pakai tali pinggang kalo tak londeh nanti.
so I went and check my weight , I am 43 kg now. I do remember I was 50 kg before I came here to UK.
but smua orang asyik cakap chubby jaaa. ye la kan ada orang jeles sebab makan hagen Daaz setiap hari, tapi im loosing fat here. penat kowt panjat bukit.
so i guess i lost 7 kg!!!!!
maybe hasil malas masak. bukannya malas nak masak pun cuma Im too busy to be bothered untuk makan. I skipped lunch and sometimes dinner. breakfast is still a must.
and I dont want to cook cuz all perkakas dapur including spoon fork knife expecially pisau potong daging dah contaminated . kalo x nampak i think i dont mind but nampak depan mata, and the smell, i dont feel like using those stuff
(0_o)
since when Ive become this sensitive??
sebab bau yg sngat meloyakan
i should buy new pots and new plate and new spoon/fork, but i dont want to spend money on that.
I rather use that money to buy my arts stuff.
so until March maybe..or maybe smpai next term or jun perhaps I might not cook kowt.
It is possible.
I can survive with cereals and bread.
tak mati pun
hidup je lagi.
and yeah i'll eat rice if there is invitation to peoples house of when Im travelling.
owh
did I tell that I went to my first usrah last Friday.
dah bgtaw kan?
or blum?
The thing is it was not what I was expecting and it was NOT what I want to learn.
so conclusion : I'll give myself a chance for 5 times ONLY of going to usrah .
If I think nothing come out for me, or I feel I dont like it, I'll stop going.
If I do think I like and enjoy it, ill continue.
yeah i know usrah is good and get knowledge and bla2 bla2 bla2.
but different people has different perspective on everything. so please respect my opinion on this matter and stop telling me I'm wrong. I thought Islam learnt about respecting each other so...please understand.
give myself a chance as if God can give me chances to me so why not human being like us.
those akak are so nice, very nice, i mean sangat baik, but, I'm still scared of these people =P
talk about inner fear and phobia! one day i hope ill be cured MUAHAHA
and the best part of going to usrah is FREE food. ok now I understand why some of my friends ada ska pegi. paham2. food is always the best.

hehehe
anyway, I'm off to do my work
tata
fizah.

No comments:

Post a Comment