Thursday, May 10, 2012

exam

exam mood.

22 may smpai 13 Jun

but not so stress cuma takut

and i know im playing too much but still kena study.but at the same time enjoy :)

tak sanggup study 24/7 ok

i'm still going for society events but pottery and public speaking off kejap

cuma BISC activites and malaysian society ja

and I have invitation for birthday parties which will be on the same day.one at a nice cafe and another one at a crazy bar. dont think i will go to both. i'm still sick and i might pass the virus to everyone

and guess what, our Prime Minister nak datang London next Monday on 14th of May so all students from Southwest region will get FREE transport. SMART! wonder why only Southwest Region?
even London people pun tak akan pegi that event, they should know that now ALL students are having exam. why at this time? cant they just do it after exam? i would go if it is not so near exam time.and i know some of my friends ada exam on 15th may so sah2 tak akan pergi.
 and last minute announcement, i only knw this last week.
yeah if i want to travel , i plan 3 months ahead. im busy on next monday :(
i wonder ada ANGPAU x??
if ada i would go hehehehe

I'm still dilemma nk pegi ke tak?

anyway, nak study ! nak study! exam takuttttttt k

owh cuti july ni I'm really2 sorry ayah and umi, I have to go KL,Sarawak, Bandung and Pahang. InsyaAllah.

KL -> program WOW , I'm one of the committee under sponsorship
Sarawak -> Projek Kalsom, jadi fasi
Bandung-> projek dgn anak yatim (cempaka),bagos utk hati jadi lembut?
Pahang -> Leeds program anak angkat. this is with Wanie also.


after that ill stay at home sbb kena start menjahit 2000 bunga.PENTING! kalo tak nnti tak cukup duit haihh

Umi I have to find internship kat USM.penting jugak.

mesti ayah umi pelik why I'm going to do this and that.
this is for the sake of my future.If I want to work for great company and hv a good job it doesnt just matter with ur pointer or CGPA. if u hv great result tp u hv no experience or just nerdy, who wants you? and kena compete with others lagi.

and  besides this is something I LOVE to do. not by force .
 I really want to get support from family and friends. ye la mana best kalo tak dapat berkat/redha parent kan.

bukannya nk lari dari rumah taww.i will be at home after that

But I promise Joanne I will visit her in Singapore. JOM la kita jalan2 singapore.PLEASE AYAH UMI!!
saaaaaayaaaaaaaang ayah and umi muah muah

OH yes I AM already 21 YEARS OLD.
tiba tiba rasa sangat tua

sekian
fizah
random pics. ni gambar lama





No comments:

Post a Comment